Wipers fixed

Hi all,

I just repaired my wipers, and thanx to Dick B things were a snap.   I ordered the part  from the dealer and had it the next day.  It took me about 1/2 hour to get the old part out and put the new part in.

Two notes.  The sheet metal edge where the leaf screens go in is VERY sharp in some places (I have a nice slit in the top of my thumb to prove it).

The picture of the linkage  on page 8-170 in the 83 Factory Service Manual is upside down and backwards.  First of all, the middle screw hole goes DOWN, and the linkages go on the TOP side, above the pivots!!  The instructions are correct though, and Dick B warned me about putting the new part in wrong.

I did what the book said, and didn't even notice that the picture was wrong until after  I was done.

Dan Wing
Imp1983@xxxxxxx

Marcy, NY, USA
83, beige, leather,