Broken sway bar bracket

Hi again,

On the way home last night my Imp started making a heck of a clunking noise over bumps.  I discovered that the right rear sway bar bracket that mounts to the frame broke off.

How difficult is it to replace, and can the car be driven safely (but noisily)?

Dan Wing
Imp1983@xxxxxxx

Marcy, NY, USA
83, beige, leather,