Chroming in Canada Question(60 Imperial)

Chroming in Canada Question(60 Imperial)

Hi,
My chrome shop here in California uses someone in Mexico and travels there a couple of times a week.  They do great work and I have had all of my chrome done by the same shop for 20 years and old stuff still looks great.  I would look into this if I were you
Ken