JC gotta go for a while

Fellow Imperial fans,

I apologize for not getting back to many of you recently.  I am away
for a while, where it costs a LOT for phone connections, and swamped
with work.  I will sign off for a while.  I hope to get back on real
soon.  Thanks & bye for now (note: direct email still works, but the
volume of postings is too much for the international calling card!).

j 'never too many 61s' c
--
John A. Corey
CFIC, Inc.