Sent: Friday, September 06, 2002 9:51 AM
Subject: IML: 60 Evaporator question

Hello fellow Imperialists,

I am in the process of trying to restore the AC of a 1960 Imp.  I sent the
compressor and drier off to Vintage Auto Air in Florida.  This may have been
a mistake.  Has anyone had experience with them?

The rubber drain flaps on the Evaporator are of course, nonexistent.  It
seems that I have read past posts that these can be sealed up as there is
already a drain tube.  So my question is; Can these be sealed up and with
what?  Do I need to find replacement rubber for these, and where?

All help is appreciated.  Thank you,
Steve
60 4 door Southampton
62 conv.