Joe Michado please respond

Hello Henry,
I'm not Joe, but you know me as the one who bought the swivel seats, Bill
Melichar.
I noticed your post, and went to the site to see what the '60 letters looked
like. I'm not exactly sure which letters you are looking for, but if it's the
ones for the side of the car, I was surprised to see they went back to the
Imperial script, after deviating from it in 1959. If this is what you need, I
have a couple of them I got off eBay. One has the chrome almost completely
worn off, and I would be willing to part with it, but the other is in better
condition, still needs rechrome, but I've thought about using it on my trunk
lid, or making it into a wall hanging in my Imperial room. If it is the
script, these things come up quite often on eBay. Let me know if this is what
you're looking for.
Bill '59 Crown