Thanks to all

       Hello to the OIC. I just wanted everyone to know how much the OIC and the fine people who are members mean to me. I look foward to each and every e-mail that comes my way. The information learned and the friendships created are priceless. My love of Imperials grows stronger every day. My soon to be beautiful 62 2 door Crown Coupe would not be the car that it is without the help of all of the members of the OIC. On the passing of one of our members I just wanted to thank each and every one of you for all that you have given me. Thanks. Gary