Anniston gathering?

The fall Anniston gathering is September 20-21-22.
Details on the site in the events section.  You need
to make reservations ASAP.  The hotel has a wedding
that weekend and wants us to reserve or release the
rooms that Donald had blocked by mid week.

See you there Bob.

Kerry

--- Lambda Imperial63 <lambda63imperial@xxxxxxxxxxx>