Lowell Howe/Bay Area OIC Visit 9/28

Lowell just called to ask me what the heck am I doing with
bringing people over and having them call him? in a good
natured tone.  Apparently somebody called Lowell for info.
Thats a no-no.  He just knows that we'll be coming, that's
all.

He did mention that people are welcome to shop and reserve
parts for later shipment to them that day, but no sales
will be made that day due to paperwork and just not wanting
to deal with it (I agree with this).  If you need
something, call in advance and send a check with a note
that you'll pick it up 9/28 in person so that he can have
it ready for you.

Lowell has had problems in the past with people on his
property (somebody's insurance sued him when they cut
themselves by being personally negligent).  I think that
this may be part of it, so please keep this in mind when
we're there.  I feel priveledged that he is willing to host
us and want to be invited back.

This is supposed to be a !surprise!.  I have given him the
thinnest info possible and want to make a splash.  If you
have any questions, the info and directions to my house are
on the OIC site under "Events".

It is Sat 9/28.  Please RSVP to me off list if you plan to
come (we're working on freebie or reduced price tickets and
a guide at Blackhawk Auto Museum: need headcount ahead of
time).

=====
Kenyon Wills
6o LeBaron - America's Most Carefully Built Car
73 LeBaron - Long Low & Luxurious

San Lorenzo/SF Bay Area