1950 Imperial in wrecking yard

Hi all,
  Saw a 1950(?) Chrysler Imperial 4 door sedan in a local yard(Santa
Maria,Ca) . Complete car,some surface rust,bone stock flat head 8(oil
bath,plug wires with "Spitfire" harness cover,AM radio,Instruments all
there,all chrome on car(very pitted)taillite lenses,no seats,extra
manual trans in trunk with solenoids. Let me know what you
Don Savard