Please Welcome Allan Clarke

New Subscriber(s): Allan Clarke
Email Address is: aclarke@xxxxxxxx
Member Location: White Rock, B.C. Canada

Car(s) owned: 1959 Crown 2dr ht. Copper metalic, ps. pb. p/w p/seat, spare
tire on trunk lid, quad headlights.

Self-Introduction: I have been an auto enthusiast for 35 years and have
restored several cars (I should have kept them all). Currently have a 64
Falcon sprint convert,63 Olds Starfire ht and the 57 Crown Imp. ht. I
purchased the Imperial from a side road in front of a farm house in
Cloverdale this past February.I saw it parked sadly with its dirty old tires
sitting half coverd in mud puddles, off the side of an old farm house with a
"for sale" sign on it. I stared at her daily as I passed by on my way to
work for three weeks, but could not go by her one more time. I took her home
and am now nursing her back to health. She needs a lot of help and many
parts, but she is a fine old girl. I am a member of the Vintage Car Club of
Canada, Vancouver chapter. Allan Clarke