door panel needed

Nate;
 If I were you I would find a junker panel, with the arm rest and any metal trim that it has, to use as a pattern for the upholsterer. Most door panels that I have seen in old cars are either warped or the covering is worn out, in either case you will need a new one made. The panels are usually made out of a thick cardboard with the covering stitched or glued to it so the cardboard can't really be reused.
You may get lucky and find some perfect old ones but the chances are that they will all be the wrong colour, especially with a rarer car like an Imperial.
Best Regards
Arran Foster
1954 Imperial Newport
Needing a left side taillight bezel and other trim parts.