Please Welcome Keith and Janie Buckner '68

Please Welcome Keith and Janie Buckner '68

Howdy neighbor, glad to see that you are on the list now.  You can come by
anytime and take me for another ride in that red 68 convertible!  I went to
Collinwood finally to get a look at that 68 LeBaron.  That is a pretty good
car and I bet someone on the list will want it. You need to come by and see
my 48 Packard Custom Eight and go for a ride in it too.  Are you going to
attend Anniston in a few weekends?

Dave Knight