Texas IMLer's; Dallas Show

Hello Texas Imperialists and List,

        I found this information while looking though a discussion board.  It
seems as if they are looking for something different for their show.  A
good showing of Imperials, I suspect, would be a great site.

                                     Topic: Mopar Show-Dallas

                                   I would like to invite all T and C
owners to the Dallas Mopar Clubs 17th
                                   Annual Southwest Mopar Mini-Nationals on
Aug. 31-Sept. 1 02, that is
                                   labor day weekend. The show is held on
the grass, under the trees of
                                   Audibon Park in Garland Tx. (Off of 635
and Centerville Road). The
                                   show is open to all years of Chrysler
Corp. products.

                                   We get plenty of muscle cars (over 100)
but would like to get more of
                                   the older stuff this year.

                                   For more information, email me at
bobostski@xxxxxxxxx ,go to our club
                                   website atDallas Mopar Club. or call me
Bob Ostrowski at
                                   214-351-0441.

                                   For you muscle car fans we will be
having Galyn Govia (mopar muscle
                                   car numbers guru) doing appraisals again
this year.

                                   Hope to see you there

                                   Bob Ostrowski

Greg Gryczan