Fwd: Re: IML: AllPar Accepting Information

Fwd: Re: IML: AllPar Accepting Information

Hello List,

        According to Dave Zatz's note below, he is actively seeking Imperial
information for the AllPar site.  You can reach him at dave@xxxxxxxxxx if
you have an interest in contributing to this site.  As I said before, maybe
a couple of Imperials can be saved from the "racers" or demo derbies if a
site like this includes them.

Greg Gryczan
West Palm Beach, FL
U.S.A.