Unknown Reaction To Lack of Info

Hola John

Every now and then we get a question that has a unknown for a starting point.
 If John had said for his 68, I would have said..." Try the Autolite's # 86".
 ( The reason for # 86 instead of the # 85's is the engine will burn off
better if the miles are a little high.

                                                   Rodger & Gabby

63 Le Baron w/86's
66 Le Baron w/86's