Servo

----- Original Message -----
From: Gary
Sent: Tuesday, August 06, 2002 5:31 PM
Subject: IML: Servo

Tony I to have a 1972 LeBaron and it also had a cracked servo. I found a place called Performance Analysis Co. who remanufactured the body to aluminum for the Mercedes Benz cars, they used the servos for more years than Chrysler.
Gary
Thanks for the info.I do know about the aluminum servos but money is tight right now.I intend to bring Genie back up to original as soon as possible.For now I want to get her usable for show n shines{leaking water does not cut it.}She is going to be put under collector insurance so will not be used daily or in the winter.She is completely original now and she deserves to be kept that way.
Tony