Servo

Tony, when you disconnected the servo, you
disconnected the fan controls as well.  The previous
owner of my 73 did the same thing.  His solution was
to put a small toggle switch on the dash that turned
the fan on.

If you pull the ductwork below the glove box, you will
find the resistor pack that determines fan speed.  The
shop manual shows which wires and terminals do what
but, as Elijah pointed out to me, be sure to look at
the NON autotemp schematic.  You are going to have to
run some wires.  The best solution is to get a non
autotemp dash control for temp and fan and completly
de-install the autotemp system.

Kerryp
--- grandpa and cheryl <grandpaandcheryl@xxxxxxx>