The Forgotten Imperial

Felixa1954,

Could you please type in messages to the imperial mailing
list using 10 or 12 point font?  This one came through in
something really large like 18-22 point and looked quite
jarring.

Thanks.

Kenyon
OIC Admin Team

--- Felixa1954@xxxxxxx wrote:
> try junk yards for overhead console or even chrysler
> dealer.
>
> ive owned two imps a 1968 and a 1963 i had in high school
> it used way too
> much gas i
> thought then they werent rare in 1972! the 68
> i inhereted from a friend of my girlfriends it
> was really quick smooth and powerful i sold it
> for money for business ventures.
>
> id love an imperial but no space and no money to restore
> it.
>
> the main point i wrote is dont feel bad about the dynasty
> - i friend has a
> 1989 new yorker-
> as far as im concerned it is an imperial - it rides
> smooth and has all the
> luxury toys.
>                                          steve

=====
Kenyon Wills
6o LeBaron - America's Most Carefully Built Car
73 LeBaron - Long Low & Luxurious