Please Welcome new Members Tim & Angie '55

Please Welcome new Members Tim & Angie '55

New Subscriber(s): Tim and Angie
Email Address is: twianpoet@xxxxxxx
Member Location: Greenville, Georgia

Car(s) owned: 1955 4 door sedan

Self-Introduction: Hey everyone this is Tim and Angie
We recently purchased our 55 Imperial.It needs to have a little work but we
really like the ride and the way it handles the bumps in the road.We have
forgotten what it's like to ride in a real luxury vehicle.We are looking
forward to hearing from eveyone and by the way if you have a line on some
parts I'm always looking for that perverbial odd and end .
See ya
Tim