Please Welcome new members Yvonne and Mike '93

Please Welcome new members Yvonne and Mike '93

New Subscriber(s): Yvonne & Mike Bowhay
Email Address is: moongardenart@xxxxxxxxx
Member Location: eastern washington

Car(s) owned: 1993 white grey leather seats

Self-Introduction: when I bought the car I fell in love with it. my kids
call it a granny car, my boss calls it the imperial cruiser, my husband is
comming around to really liking it because it's so reliable and it loves to
drive we'll take our third vacation with it to vegas and other neat areas
around nevada I guess 'it' isn't the right word for her I call her Imperia
the L is missing on the front so that's her name I love driving her I'd love
more info on upkeep to keep her in excellent order.  also I,m looking for
the back seat cup holders or how to fix my broken one (my daughter used it
to drive friends to the prom they wanted a limo but Mike:s coworkers call it
the limo so they took it to heart and used it as that) also could I get more
info on why the front tires wear out so fast.