Booster Rebuilt Replacement? - Yes

  What I am not
> sure of is, should I
> get another used one or should I try to find a rebuilt.
> Does anyone have
> any advice on that?

the soft parts/seals/diaphrams are the key, and other used
boosters out there are from the same vintage are likely to
be just as brittle, maybe even more so from dis-use(?).  I
would go rebuilt to avoid having to deal with it again in
the near term.

=====
Kenyon Wills
6o LeBaron - America's Most Carefully Built Car
73 LeBaron - Long Low & Luxurious