1961 Brake Booster

For both the bellows style and the oval canister style
booster, I recommend Karp's Power Brake of Upland, CA.
They have a site at www.resleeve.com.  They make the
rubber parts to rebuild them and can also anodize the
end plate of the bellows booster to look like new.  I've
also use Power Brake Exchange in San Jose, CA and cannot
recommend them.

By the way, I've also found that there is no rhyme or
reason as to which cars got bellows and which got
canister boosters.  I've got high end and low end cars
with either.  Go figure.

The man at Karp's said the 300 guys like the bellows
style, and after thinking about it, it occurred to me
that the only reason they would is because the gold
anodized end plate dresses up the engine room more than
a black painted oval.

Cheers,
Roger