Car Security

I've been think reciently... cars aren't that had to
steal (even new ones) if one knows what he/she is
doing...

What do you all do (or think of doing) in terms of car
security?

On my car I have over 4 250 dB sirens, 2 alarm
computers (if someone FINDS one and disables it, the
other will work), every sensor, sensor wire, computer
is welded inside body pannels... any wire that can be
seen, or found in or around dash/doors/carpet is a
trigger which just makes the alarm louder... fake
emergency kill-switch makes alarm twice as loud...
basically I can figure out who touched my car baised
on their hearing loss....

But alarms and such are all good if your car is
located in a populated area, or where you can hear it.
Even with pagers (like mine) which may have big
ranges, you can get out of range, metal buildings not
good for the pager's radio waves, etc.

So what can be done to ensure that no one walks away
with your car when not suspected (given that doors and
windows and such are all up and locked......)?

Ideas?