Where are all the HOT ROD IMPERIALS?!?

Mine will be by the time I am done with it-
re-machined engine, soon to be blown... dual side
exhaust....however my Imperial isn't a traditional hot
rod as it is a 1992 Model (that along will keep me out
of most hot rod shows were the min car age is 25....)-
and my car won't truely be an Imperial (will be half
Dynasty half Imperial... but no one who isn't fimilar
with the two models of 1992 would be able to tell the
differnce anyway..).

'Course, I'm not going any place out of state with it
until I am done with everything (and I am in NY)-
which means that for the next few years it's staying
local....