Where are all the HOT ROD IMPERIALS?!?

Son you're going to send me for some demeral
if you don't stop driving that hot rod Imperial

----Ok that's a stretch, I admit

The Hot Rod Nationals are in town here in Louisville again
this weekend and it makes me wonder...

Has anyone seen a hot-rod Imperial?!?
I *know* 99.25% of hot rods are furds and chebbies
but I just had to ask

If any of the IML'ers go to this event you are welcome to
look me up.  E-mail me privately and I'll give you contact
info.

I'm going to take my next Airflow Imperial and make a hot
rod out of it, ok Dick?

Yours in imperialove in the bluegrass state

Zan

==
Find businesses and have your business found: http://www.brabys.com