professional help

Hi all..

Reading todays posts from the lovely and talented Dick Benjamin, about body
work and such, and once again the man hits the mark. Having done enough body
and fender to suit my needs, as much as I enjoy it...sometimes its better to
either bite the bullet and get the right tools and supplies, or farm it out
to the " professionals ".

Actually, Dick and others here on the list have suggested that I  seek
professional help many times now,  though I cannot recall on which
particular subject they were referring to?!

Take care everyone

Mikey
62 Crown Coupe