The Imperial Conundrum

List & All
 Your concept is great ... I believe D C has already done it ... except they
call it a Maybach ... Go to the D C site and look, it's even got rear seats the
become recliners, and possibly some of your suggestions. But it's too bad D C
used the name Maybach ... Imperial would be much better.

George ...'with the soon to be beautiful '55 &'56 Limo's'...

steve doane <mopa64@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>All
>
>The recent thread concerning Imperial history has been absolutely great
>reading for me!
>
>I'd like to take it a step further into the (highly) speculative future!
>
>We can probably all agree that we'd like Daimler-Chrysler bring our beloved
>Marque back, and bring it back right! ........

Your favorite stores, helpful shopping tools and great gift ideas. Experience
the convenience of buying online with Shop@xxxxxxxx!
http://shopnow.netscape.com/

http://webmail.netscape.com/