Brake tool help needed

> I,m really surprised that someone hasn't emailed me
> stating they at least
> have the tool, I would like to know even if the thing is
> still around.

Michael,

My 1960 service manual describes a bunch of Mopar-specific
tools that I infer would seem to have been common at
Chrysler dealreships but are speialized and not common
today, 42 years later (I did not ask at the dealership).
There are several that I saw in print that I can only guess
at regarding dimensions or even function.

Many of these are for alignment and chassis and have been
replaced by more modern instruments that work on all cars,
obviating the need for the special tool.  Could it be that
you are looking for arcane/obscure tools that may have been
dealer-specific?  Your book may have been printed with your
dealer's mechanic in mind or may have been trying to steer
you to the dealership for it's tools on certain jobs?

This may explain why your book shows them but no one
responded?

-Kenyon