Oakhurst Pictures California Statewide Meet 2002

Oakhurst Pictures California Statewide Meet 2002

Hello Elijah,

Sorry for the delay but I have finally loaded all 140 photos of the CA Statewide Meet photos.

Yes, you you have permission to download and place the Oakhurst photos on the Imperialclub.com web site. I have misplaced my notes but if someone has the car and owner roster sheet I would appreciate a copy. Please contact me for my fax number.

http://community.webshots.com/user/billwhite1955

Bill

I'm a few (Ha!) weeks behind in getting to you on
this, but . . . could we "snag" your pictures of the
Oakhurst Statewide Imperial Meet to include on the IML
webpages? I would like to set up a web page similar
to the one that was done for the Solvang meet last
year.

Please let me know if this is OK and I will get
started. And other pictures or information that you
might have to share about this meet would be great.
:o)

Thanks very much!

Elijah Scott

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com