Heading to 3rd annual Florence, Oregon Meet. Come join us!

Heading to 3rd annual Florence, Oregon Meet. Come join us!

  Hello all. Are you looking for a fantastic event to attend? Do you like
old cars? Harleys? Ocean breezes? and great times with great folk?
If so I'd recommend attending this weekends 3rd annual Rhody Fest meet in
Florence Oregon, on the beautful central Oregon coast. It's a short drive
from most anyplace in oregon, and you'll be missing a great time if you
decide to stay home. It should be a glorious weekend, and the grass can be
mowed next weekend, so don't use that as an excuse for not attending. Your
car is kinda ugly? SO WHAT!!!!!  I just resurected my haze green 67, which
was white before the moss grew on it. :-)
It is a very casual meet, We've even had cars with rattle can primer jobs
show up before. So think about it, you don't have anything better to do.
Come join us for a great start to the summer, maybe meet some new friends,
or at least see some cool cars.
  I hope to see you all there.

Erik
65 Crown Coupe