anti-chrome government

> If memory serves, a federal law required interior
> surfaces to be made of
> reduced-glare materials sometime around the late

*grumble grumble -insert anti-government tirade here-
grumble grumble*  What's next?  No more sharp chrome
spikes sticking out of the center of the steering
wheel?  ;)

Well, the article doesn't mention any federal
law...just the fact that ChryCo saved 18 bucks per
car.

=====
--Mike Pittinaro

Piles of pitted chrome