Collectible Automobile

Quoting Andy Angove <aa69tbird@xxxxxxx>:

> I'm glad Collectible Automobile did a story on the '67-'68 Imperials.
> All of
> the cars featured in the article are beautiful! After reading the
> article, I
> put the magazine down and thought to myself: "They just don't get it."
> So
> many of the stories written about Imperials over the years seem to be a
> bit
> less than flattering about the car.

Andy, one of the reasons they don't get it is that this American publications
are usually not based on driving experience.  I would be surprised if any of
the writers had driven the cars.  And I would be even more surprised if they
drove the car hard to really see how it does.  Also, there are few original
road tests of these cars to really get their info.  If this article was done by
the British Classic Cars or Classic and Sports Cars, you would have a different
article.
D^2