1961 Brake Booster

   Is there a difference between the two brake boosters on the 1961
Imperials?  Is the bellows style for LeBarons or Crowns?  Or are they just
two different ones made that year for no reason?  The 61 I am looking at has
the bellows design but I'm not sure what make it is yet.  Also are flight
sweep decklids standard on 1960's and 1961's?  Or are they just an option.
The Imperials I am looking at one has the flight sweep and one doesn't.  Not
sure the year yet.  Thanks.

Ken
1966 Imperial Crown Coupe