1959, 1960, and 1961 Imperials parts reply

1959, 1960, and 1961 Imperials parts reply

Dear Ken
I have a 63 and the passenger side "eyebrow" chrome on my car is slightly
dented, by "eyebrow" chrome I mean the piece that is above the headlights
even above the turn signal and goes around the corner to meet the side trim
and its the passenger side also if the 61 has it undamaged, I need the
stainhless steel trims that go around the road wheel arches 2 or 3 of mine
are damaged so I need un-damaged replacements, so if you do buy them let me
know if any of these parts are in first class condition.
                        David Munson

davidmunson30@xxxxxxxxxxx