From: ViaJoaquin@xxxxxxx [mailto:ViaJoaquin@xxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, 07 26, 2002 02:06
To: mailing-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: IML: Murray Park

Has anyone actually talked to Murray lately? I also e-mailed him a while
back
and got no response. I just chalked it up to summer vacation time.

Roy
67 Crown FDHT

<< Murray's a great guy, and is has a good stash of parts.  He works
 full-time-and-a-half during the day, and then works his yard at night.  The

 best time to catch him by phone is 8-9pm.  He does his e-mail sometime
 between midnight and 0-dark-thirty, so it may take a few days to get a
reply.
 His wife Mindy is also great about relaying messages.

 Murray's the best used parts source I've found (for my cars, anyway) in the

 midwest, and he has a good quantity of NOS stuff. >>