Sent: Monday, July 22, 2002 2:58 AM
Subject: Re: IML: 68 trunk release

D,

My 70 LeBaron has two plastic vacuum reservoirs with check valves.  Both
are located on the back side of the radiator support, passenger side.
One keeps the trunk release system happy; the other is for the Auto-Temp
system.

Vacuum source hoses come off a fitting at the back of the intake
manifold, run along the cowl, then over the passenger side inner fender
to the reservoirs.  Vacuum lines then reverse direction and head back
over the inner fender and pass through the firewall grommets.

Your car may use the juice can reservoirs.  They may be mounted to the
inner fender or rad support.

Pete in PA