Fender Mounted Turn Signal

I'm pretty certain that the screw for the chrome trim should be a
Phillips-head (+), not a slotted type (-). And while this does remove the
trim, the rectangular slot in the fender (through which the solid amber lens
pokes its head) is smaller than the diameter of the bulb and socket... so you
have to change them from underneath on a '67 or '68 Imperial.

I believe the '68 Fury used the stand-up style bullet-shaped turn signal
indicators in its front fenders, which are configured somewhat differently
than the low-profile angular jobbies on the Imperials of that era. (Though
they do like kinda like miniature '63 Imperial taillamps!)

Chris in LA

On Wed, 24 Jul 2002 15:21:39 -0700 Hallock Lorraine