Need help in Louisville

Do we have any IML members in the Louisville, KY area?  I need a spare
pair of eyeballs to look at a non-Imperial mopar down there.  Digital
photos would be a big plus.  The car is about an hour south of
Louisville.

Any help please reply offlist, and I will be away for the next fews days
so don't expect an immediate response.  Thank you.

In Imperial news, I came home the other day to find that my neighbor has
erected a canopy to keep pine tree sap from dropping on his VW Jetta.
The canopy has blocked the extra area I need to get out of my parking
spot so my 70 LeBaron is now blocked in.  Grrrrr.  Such are the joys of
owning a 19' long car.

Pete in PA