Just some little things

Here is what I would do on my car.... for some of your
problems (don't know how differnt your older car is to
my '92...)

Horn not working:
1) check ground for horn(s)
2) check fuses- on the 80's and newer Mopars (don't
remeber if the pre-80's ones were like this or not)
had a fuse for the horn- often was for something else
(on my k-car it was the horn/radio fuse, my Dynasty
has some other set up, etc)

Seat removal:
Should be a few bolts holding the rear set down-
sometimes hiden by the cloth of the seat. Get down on
the floor boards of the back seat area and look where
the seat meets the floor. Lift up on the seat a little
and search for the bolts. After unbolting the bolts
the bottom seat cusion just lifts out and the rear
back support seat cusion(s) are bolted in as well.

On my Dynasty and other cars that I've had, there are
two or three bolts holding the seat in- one is often
near one door, near the other door, and the optional
third one is in the middle where the cusion and floor
boards meet. The seat belts (which are bolted to the
floor board by the trunk) go through holes in the seat
cusion.

As for the power steering- are you saying you put a
belt with teeth in place of a belt which originally
was flat (without teeth)? If you did, then get a belt
without teeth (shouldn't work at all if you have the
wrong belt in?).