Please Welcome a new Member Henrik Bjorklund 61

Please Welcome a new Member Henrik Bjorklund 61

New Subscriber(s): henrik bjorklund
Email Address is: bjorklund.henrik@xxxxxxxxx
Member Location: sweden

Car(s) owned: 1961 Lebaron (Black with Silver cloth and vinyl)

Self-Introduction: Hi , my name is Henrik from Sweden. A couple years ago i
sold a 1957
Imperial,but i miss it so recently i bought me a Lebaron from 1961.
Its a California car and its in nice restored condition.So now im interested
in joining the mailing list for the Imperial cars and parts.
HENRIK