Please Welcome a new member Dave Rex 93

New Subscriber(s): Dave Rex
Email Address is: drex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Member Location: Northeast Tennessee, USA

Car(s) owned: 1993 4-door Sedan (Pearl white with burgundy wine)

Self-Introduction: Semi-retired P.E., work all over the world, also have
1992 & 1991 Dodge Spirit R/T's, (the R/T engine, 16-valve, double overhead
cam, turbocharged 2.2 liter, has the highest horsepower (224) to
displacement (135 cu. in.) ratio of any Chrysler Corporation engine (1.66).
They are in the same Chrysler FWD Service Manual with the Imperial and they
always interested me. I remember sitting in a 1952 Crown limousine with Hemi
engine at the Chicago Auto Show, impressive then as now.
Have a photograph of King 'Abd al-Aziz's 1938 Crown limousine equiped with
sand tires on a yearly visit to the Arabian American Oil Company, Dhahran,
Saudi Arabia, in 1939.