Imperials as Investment

My thoughts on buying an Imperial or any old car as an investment is that it
is very risky at best.  With that said if you buy the car out of love of the
marquee and the particular model and you drive it and enjoy it, then you may
be see a satisfactory "return" on your investment.

That's just my "two cents" worth.

Mick Owens
1963 Imperial Crown 4 door
1963 Chrysler 300 Pace Setter Convertible
1963 Plymouth Belevedere 4 door
1965 Chrysler New Yorker 2 door