81 Imperial Parts Car For Sale $300

Passing this along from a placard someone posted today at the Mopars at
the Petersen show.  I wrote down a few details -- contact the seller
directly for more info:

Jason (626) 444-8534 or jsnwendt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

The car is located in El Monte, CA near Los Angeles and has a current
registration.

Runs but won't idle so needs to be trailered/towed.  All windows are
stuck down.  Interior is poor (seats ripped).   From the pictures the car
looks fairly complete (there's even an engine under the hood).  The
passenger side door has been hit but other than that it looks straight.

John B.

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/web/.