1960 Wheel Cover confusion

Oh!  There is an incorrect photo @
http://www.imperialclub.com/YearbyYear/1960/SpottersGuide/index.htm
that had me really wondering if there was something
funky going on.  But the one at the link you listed is
exactly what went flying the other day.  i have to
confess I really like them because the are one of the
few simple hubcaps that were done in the 60's by our
beloved mark.  I think that they are very tastfully
understated.

And no, for some reason Ebay never once crossed my
mind.  DUH!!!

Timothy

 --- Mike & Christine Trettin
<mtrettin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> a écrit : > > On a side