1960 Wheel Covers (was Chrysler Imperial)

1960 Wheel Covers (was Chrysler Imperial)

> On a side note, I tossed a hubcap last weekend.
> Anyone got the plain jane one for a 60 custom in
> mediocre to fair condition that they wouldn't mind
> parting with at modest price?  By the way this is
> neither of the hubcaps on the 60 spotter's guide page.
> It looks more like the Le Baron one but just says
> Imperial and has no center emblems or logos.
>
> Timothy

Tim, you're probably already aware, but these come up on Ebay fairly often:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1844110148
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1844274338

Do your hubcaps looks like the ones pictured above?  I've only seen two
different styles of 1960 Imperial wheel covers (one for LeBaron, one for
Crown and Custom), but I'm no expert.  If there is a third style, I'd like
to add it to this page:
http://www.imperialclub.com/Repair/Wheels/covers.htm

Best Regards,

Mike Trettin