Imperial Options Ahead of Their Time

I know what you mean - you should see their face when they see my '50
DeLuxe with electric windows all around !!

The Old Crocs
www.oldcrocs.com
mail@xxxxxxxxxxxx
50 Sleapshyde Lane, Smallford, St Albans AL4 0SB
call Ray on 07979 50 5000
call Phil on 07836 725556

The Old Crocs are a Classic Car Group who use their vehicles to raise
money for and awareness of
Keech Cottage Children's Hospice, Luton  - a centre for children with
terminally ill conditions
"A short life deserves a special kind of care"

This email may contain confidential and/or proprietary information some
or all of which may be legally privileged. It is for the intended
recipient only. If any addressing or transmission error has misdirected
this communication please notify the sender immediately by replying to
this email. Any copies should be destroyed. If you are not the intended
recipient you must not disclose, distribute, copy, print or rely on the
information contained herein.