Imperial Options Ahead of Their Time

Dear Ken
This is true and will their power options still be working in 36 years
time?, will their car still be working, I think not.
My 63 convertible ( the other car) also has power trunk release, main
windows, seat, door locks all still working nearly 40 years later!.
What colour is your car Ken? my 66 coupe is black paint and vinyl top with
black interior in other words triple black!.
                       David