Imperial Options Ahead of Their Time

   I alot of people are suprised when I tell them my 66 has power
everything.  When I show them the power seats, power wing window, rear air,
electric trunk release, and all the other neat options they get this wierd
look on their face.  I guess they believe power options in a car weren't
made until the 80's.  It is an awesome feeling to see their faces light up
when my old lead sled has more options than their new Chebby.

Ken
1966 Imperial Crown Coupe