Exhaust manifolds

Brian,

I have heard this before, but I wonder.  I know they didn't use gaskets when
new, but 30 years later the manifold is not going to be in pristine factory
condition.  It's bound to have warped some (?).  It seems logical that you
would need a gasket eventually . . .

On the other hand, your personal experience is a good argument against it.

Mark M